Business Insurance Explained…
Need help or guidance on business insurance? Most businesses do, so you’ve come to the right place.
We believe in advice. Buy online and you get what is termed a ‘non advised’ sale. That means no advice on:
- Selecting the right cover for your business
- How the policy fine print exclusions and conditions may affect you
- What information you must tell insurers
- How to avoid Under-insurance
- Ways of reducing or controlling your premium
- Specialist covers – Cyber, Credit, Intellectual Property. Do you need them?
- And perhaps most importantly, supporting you through the claims process and fighting your corner
We help you avoid making mistakes that could put your business at risk.
To help, we have prepared a number of factsheets on specific insurance covers such as Cyber, Business Interruption and also issues such as avoiding underinsurance or if a vehicle is a write off. They are written in plain English and are free for you to download, but it is always best to speak to us about your specific issues or needs.
Arranging insurance is not the same wherever you go and not all Insurance Brokers are the same. We are the one of the few Chartered Insurance Brokers in Sussex (3) and in the UK (less than 200) which demonstrates our commitment to professionalism, and perfectly illustrates our dedication to giving our clients outstanding service and the best possible advice.
You will also find useful information in Phil Bristow’s ‘Business Matters’ articles. Phil has nearly 40 years’ experience in the insurance industry and has been writing monthly articles in the Worthing Herald on topical insurance issues for 10 years. They are informative, can be controversial and occasionally humorous. Follow the link below and use the search facility with key words such as ‘flood’ to find relevant articles.