”%%86%%”

”For

In one case, a woman has been awarded $3 diovan 80 mg.3m after being left permanently disabled when she fell sick due to mould in her Arizona apartment. She claimed it was untreated for 2 years, although the building owners dispute that mould is the cause and plan to appeal. Insurers are concerned similar cases could be brought in the UK.

And staying in the US, a recent report says that 66 children a day need to visit Emergency Departments as a result of shopping trolley accidents. Possibly no surprise, but how about the shop worker who suffered a serious neck injury in a shopping trolley incident after a prankster hoisted a trolley up the shop flag pole and when she untied the rope it fell on her head!

Need help?

Click here and we'll be in touch

Need help?

Click here and we'll be in touch